[Kde-games-devel] documentation error in kshisen?

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Feb 2 02:47:44 CET 2007

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:25 am, Dave Corrie wrote:
> On Thursday 01 February 2007 21:11, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> > IMHO I believe that from the perspective of the player this option
> > should simply not exist, and the game should always prevent
> > unsolvable games (of course, this is a change for the KDE4 branch.)
>
> I wonder when it was that I lost the capacity for rational thought...

In some Solitaire games unsolvable deals are par for the course
and the addiction is to keep going till you "get one out".  On the other
hand KShisen is perhaps more like Free Cell, where it is *normal*
to be able to get it out.  So I agree with you and Mauricio.  How
about a "try again, same game" option in KShisen and KMahjongg?

All the best, Ian W.