[Kde-games-devel] kmahjongg kde4

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Thu Feb 1 22:58:23 CET 2007

Hi, Kleag. No, I have not seen it. Are you rebuilding the whole kdegames
module? KMahjongg depends on libkdegames and libkmahjongg, but these
should be installed by default. libkmahjongg is the one that actually
installs the new shared tilesets.
Are you sharing preferences between kde3 and kde4, perhaps? In theory
this should still work, but it could be one reason for a corruption (if
you go back and forth between both). Try removing your kmahjonggrc file
(save it for me!) and retry, to see if this is the problem. Let me know!

Regards,
Mauricio