[Kde-games-devel] Ressurecting a game

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 20 05:36:18 CET 2007

Hi games devs,

I'm a fairly new KDE contributor. I've done a few patches and quite a
bit of bug-squashing recently, but am keen now to really get involved
with an app - I reckon thats what's needed to really get a good
understanding of KDE programming.

So, I thought that ressurecting one of the many games that have fallen
unmaintained might be a good place to start. I know its too late for
KDE 4.0, but I can start messing around with one in 'playground' for
now.

So, the big question, there are many games in 4/unmaintained, but
which one would you reccomend for me to work with? I don't want to
waste time on something that has been replaced by another game now,
and also, since I am stuck behind quite an aggressive firewall most of
the time, I can only really work on one which is all/mainly offline
gameplay.

Any suggestions/reccomendations/ideas?

George