[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner and KJumpingCube: what is happening?

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Dec 17 01:45:23 CET 2007

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:26 am, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> Eugene Trounev wrote:
> > WHAT? Dropped? How so? Who's decided that? We did never discuss such a
> > thing during the last meeting. The info is surely outdated!
> > <snip>
> I corrected the page. <snip>
> Let's try to keep this ship intact now that we are so close to the
> finish line :)

Absolutely.  Though I must confess I was a bit worried about what
might have happened at the last IRC meeting.  As you know, I am
unable to attend ... :-(  Is there a transcript this time?

All the best, Ian W.

P.S.  New Year's Resolutions: 1. Learn IRC and IM. 2. Set alarm clock
for 1 hour before KDE Games meetings. 3. Find a KDE Games guy
in Vladivostok I can IRC and IM with ... :-)