[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner and KJumpingCube: what is happening?

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Dec 17 01:31:20 CET 2007

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:49 am, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> Ian Wadham wrote:
> >> [1] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Module_Status
> > Looking at this table I see no mention of KGoldrunner.  Also it says
> > that KJumpingCube has been removed from KDE Games, at the
> > request of the "KDE Games Team".
> > So what is going on?
>
> I think it is just lack of communication. I will update the
> Module-Status page, but we (the kdegames team) were really working with
> our Project Status page, and everything that is currently on the module
> is going to be released.

Phew! Thanks for the prompt reply, Mauricio.  My wife was just about
to go and get the heart pills [1] ... :-)  As usual, I failed to read the fine
print.  I think the table is a list of moves to be made, not a status table,
and KGoldrunner is not there because it has never moved.  KJCube was
probably there because it did (briefly) get moved into Playground,
several months ago, but then I rescued it.  Also I see there is a
footnote to the table that links to the *real* KDE Games status table.

All the best, Ian W.

[1]  Just a bit of black humour ... my heart is fine ... :-)

P.S. Now I shall go and update the *real* KDE Games status table.