[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner and KJumpingCube: what is happening?

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Mon Dec 17 01:26:02 CET 2007

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> WHAT? Dropped? How so? Who's decided that? We did never discuss such a thing
> during the last meeting. The info is surely outdated!
> KGoldrunner is working fine and so is KJumpingcube (well there is a menu
> problem in Kgoldrunner, but it's not a good reason to remove it imho)
>
> Ian, this is nothing but an upsetting error of some sort. Don't worry. :D

I corrected the page. It was current in July07 with the apps we decided
to remove, and you can see that it never listed the ones that were kept.
After that date, we ressurected KJumpingCube, and the page was not
updated. I added a link from that page to our Games Status page, and
updated it as well with some of the current information.
Let's try to keep this ship intact now that we are so close to the
finish line :)

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini