[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner and KJumpingCube: what is happening?

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 01:16:52 CET 2007

WHAT? Dropped? How so? Who's decided that? We did never discuss such a thing
during the last meeting. The info is surely outdated!
KGoldrunner is working fine and so is KJumpingcube (well there is a menu
problem in Kgoldrunner, but it's not a good reason to remove it imho)

Ian, this is nothing but an upsetting error of some sort. Don't worry. :D