[Kde-games-devel] Meetings (was Re: Beta 2 and meeting)

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 31 01:35:09 CEST 2007

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 04:06 am, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> Agenda:
>
> -Detailed list of remaining tasks for KDE 4.0
> -For each game
> -Including docs/code/art issues
> -Evaluation of current state of all apps
>        <big snip>
> I would also volunteer to do yet another quick meeting (on September 4)
> on a different time, if Ian or other developer that can usually not
> attend due to our time confirms presence.

Thanks for the offer, Mauricio, but sorry, I do not speak IRC ... :-(

I think KGoldrunner is in quite good shape now and KJumpingCube
not quite as good, but it will get there.

Re http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Status_KDE_4.0 the nice
coloured status summary: who is supposed to update this?  The
individual maintainer or artist - or the release manager?  If I ought
to be updating the KGoldrunner and KJumpingCube cells, how do
I do it?  I do not see an "Edit" link anywhere.

Finally, what criteria are we working to currently?  Is the list at:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Status_Should_be_Ready#kgoldrunner
still relevant?  If so, ditto the above questions, but I *can* see an
"Edit" link there.

All the best, Ian W.