[Kde-games-devel] Meetings (was Re: Beta 2 and meeting)

Nicolas Roffet nicolas-kde at roffet.com
Fri Aug 31 13:38:36 CEST 2007

Hi,

Le vendredi 31 août 2007, Ian Wadham a écrit :
> Re http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Status_KDE_4.0 the nice
> coloured status summary: who is supposed to update this?  The
> individual maintainer or artist - or the release manager?

I started this page to make an overview of the current status. However, it's
not finished yet. Everybody who wants should edit and update it...

We don't have to use this page, but I thought it could help...

> If I ought
> to be updating the KGoldrunner and KJumpingCube cells, how do
> I do it?  I do not see an "Edit" link anywhere.

Well, on the top right part of the page, there are
tabs "Article", "Discussion", *"Edit"* and History. So you can edit the
table...

--
Nicolas