[Kde-games-devel] KDE games walkthrough

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Aug 17 13:45:57 CEST 2007

Hello,

Sorry for the noise, it was a problem with my config it seems! I just
restarted my KDE4 session after removing my $HOME/.kde4 and all tmp stuff
and now I have nice colors and visualization of the selected zone (non
animated, though). I also just rebuilt a fresh qt-copy...

In kmahjongg I had also a white background instead of the green one. This also
has been solved by these updates.

Bye !

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer