[Kde-games-devel] KDE games walkthrough

Henrique Pinto tawhaki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:13:39 CEST 2007

On Fri 17 Aug 2007 08:45, Kleag wrote:
> Sorry for the noise, it was a problem with my config it seems! I just
> restarted my KDE4 session after removing my $HOME/.kde4 and all tmp stuff
>        and now I have nice colors and visualization of the selected zone
> (non animated, though). I also just rebuilt a fresh qt-copy...

Nice. Do you think the current selection indicator is enough, or would you
prefer the balls to rotate anyway? I think I might work on animations
regardless of whether they will be able to be in 4.0 or not, in the worst
case I'll keep the patch in a branch for some months until 4.0 is tagged
and trunk allows new features again. Then, again, one could consider
animations missing somewhat of a usability bug, I'm not sure.

--
	Henrique Pinto
	tawhaki at gmail.com