[Kde-games-devel] KDE games walkthrough

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Aug 17 02:30:08 CEST 2007

Hello Henrique,

Well, in my opinion, there is two large regressions in KSame in respect to the
KDE3 version:
- colors: current balls are hard to differentiate, thus making the game a lot
less funny. I tested that with a few other people to be sure it isn't my very
light color blinding that was in cause. Mayby the KDE3 colors were a bit
agressive but they were easy to see.
- balls rotation: this was what made ksame easier to play than ksirtet imo. It
makes very easy to see the effect a possible play. It should not disappear in
KDE4.

I join a screenshot in case it is my local installation who has a problem.

Apart that the game is still pleasant and fun.

Best regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer