[Kde-games-devel] KDE games walkthrough

Henrique Pinto tawhaki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 00:33:02 CEST 2007

On Thu 16 Aug 2007 11:11, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> As for the others, I agree with all of your comments :) I think we need
> to discuss the games with no maintainers, like kbackgammon, and the
> status of knetwalk and ksame.

There hasn't been any work in KSame in the last weeks because I was busy
with Ark (and training for the Brazilian Programming Marathon), but I
consider the game in good shape. It needs animations and a theme selector,
but I think those are new features, and somehow I thought kdegames was in
feature freeze. If we're not in freeze yet, I'll work on animations this
weekend.

Is there any other issue with KSame currently? If so, please bug me so I can
fix it :)

--
	Henrique Pinto
	tawhaki at gmail.com