[Kde-games-devel] Help of native English speaker needed before string freeze

Nicolas Roffet nicolas-kde at roffet.com
Fri Aug 17 10:40:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

I need quite urgently the help of a native English speaker to review the texts
of KBlackBox (the messages, What's this? and the manual) before the string
freeze. They are now stable for KDE 4.0.

I know my English skills are OK, but I know also that they are not perfect so
I sure we could improve the quality of the English texts I wrote.

Any volunteer?
Last time, Ian could help me with the texts of the tutorial. But he won't make
it this time because of lack of time (he is also actively working on
KGoldRunner right now).
Please feel free to edit the source files directly and to add you in the
credits!

Files to review for KBlackBox:
 - kbbmainwindow.cpp
 - kbbscalablegraphicwidget.cpp
 - main.cpp
 - kbbtutorial.cpp (few changes since the last review of Ian. Can be skipped)
 - and the manual (index.docbook)

If someone could do this, it would be *so* nice. Thanks in advance!

--
Nicolas