[Kde-games-devel] Help of native English speaker needed before string freeze

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 21 00:16:21 CEST 2007

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 06:40 pm, Nicolas Roffet wrote:
> I need quite urgently the help of a native English speaker to review the
> texts of KBlackBox (the messages, What's this? and the manual) before the
> string freeze. They are now stable for KDE 4.0.

Hi Nicolas.  I just enquired on kde-devel and it was as I suspected ... ;-)
There *was* no string freeze on 20 August, so we need not have worried!
Somebody omitted to delete that date from TechBase.  All the same, I am
glad the KGoldrunner and KBlackBox texts are up-to-date now, even if
all my hair fell out last week ... :-) ... specifically, Allen Winter said:

    "The Message Freeze deadline on 20 Aug should be removed.

    "IIRC, we were discussing having a very relaxed plan for the
     translators in 4.0.0.  Especially since many of the handbooks
     will need quite a bit of updating.

    "You will be informed via these mailing lists when we decide
     on a new Message freeze deadline."

So I guess that leaves me free to review the KBlackBox texts, but
probably not till about the middle of next month, if that is OK.

All the best, Ian W.