[Kde-games-devel] Testing

Martin Heni kde at heni-online.de
Fri Apr 13 08:27:30 CEST 2007

> This shows another thing we still miss for the various parts of
> libkdegames: (auto)tests. Having them would simplify a bit the search for
> errors and crashes. So, if you plan to work on libkdegames, eg trying to
> fix or improve some part (kgame, for example), please consider writing
> (auto)tests. ...

A very good idea!!! I like it.

However, not in all cases trivial as they have to setup e.g. the IPC. So a bit
of work to do there. Nevertheless, I am fully in favour of tests.

> may I have to add that you can always ask us for any doubt? ;)

As I have no clue how or what framework we use: Could someone who knows about
them setup one or two (dummy) tests and integrate them into the CMake stuff.
It is easier to adapt or copy existing stuff ;-)