[Kde-games-devel] Testing

Mark A. Taff marktaff at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 20:44:43 CEST 2007

On Thursday 12 April 2007 23:27:30 Martin Heni wrote:
> As I have no clue how or what framework we use: Could someone who knows
> about them setup one or two (dummy) tests and integrate them into the CMake
> stuff. It is easier to adapt or copy existing stuff ;-)

Martin,

Look at trunk/kdegames/libkdegames/tests/kgamesvgdocumenttest.[cpp|h], and the
CMakeLists.txt in that dir.  Those are functioning tests, although they
certainly don't test the whole interface yet.

This is using the Qt Testlib.  See:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Unittests

Hope that helps,

Mark