[Kde-games-devel] KDE/kdegames/kshisen (now with the snapshot url!)

Jeremy Wick jwickers at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 03:42:54 CEST 2007

Hi Albert,

On 4/5/07, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> When activating this mode U connections are no longer allowed?
>
> I mean, in this situatuation [1], without having the "slide tiles" option
> enabled
> i can "select" the two tiles in the bottom row with 4 and circle and make
> them dissapear, but with the "slide tiles" option enabled they can't be
> clicked and deleted, is that a bug or intended?

Yes this is intended, i forgot to mention it again (i think i did on
the first mail ..). Anyway i will have to change the options name and
add some user doc at some point in order to make all the changes
visible and obvious.

> > I am now working on something that you will probably find frustrating,
> > in some cases there will be more than just on possible move for two
> > given tiles ... which can make the difference between clearing the
> > board and losing.
> >
> > I thought of doing like this : if there is more than one move
> > possible, display all the moves like the red lines but with a
> > different color, then the user would have to click on one of those
> > line (or a tile crossed by this line) to make the move.
>
> That as a option, no? Having it by default will make it too easy, i think.

Oh i see what you mean, no it is not all moves possible on the board :D
It appears after you click on the two tiles. For example if you have :
XY
YX
You could slide the first X down or right, that is what the user would
have to chose.
Of course when there is just one way to perform the move, then nothing is asked.

--
WICKERSHEIMER
Jérémy