[Kde-games-devel] kreversi_rewrite is almost finished... Please review.

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 19:29:13 CEST 2006

On Friday 08 September 2006 01:35, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> I want it enabled i'm so poor player it's completely impossible for me to
> win the competitive one. Not joking ;-)
Are you absolutely sure that you're playing with computer strength set to
lowest? :) Maybe it's defaulting to "Average"?
If not then i'll add that option :).

Your post popped idea in my mind.
Maybe I should put some hints from Wikipedia article on Reversi to kreversi's
documentation. Or just provide a link to that article...

Cheers,
Dmitry.