[Kde-games-devel] kreversi_rewrite is almost finished... Please review.

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Fri Sep 8 08:33:02 CEST 2006

On Thursday 07 September 2006 23.35, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> > Well, than I think I'll just leave it as it is now (i.e. no option) and
> > if a request from user(s) will  be made, I'll just add this feature. All
> > in all it's already in the code and can be easily enabled.
>
> I want it enabled i'm so poor player it's completely impossible for me to
> win the competitive one. Not joking ;-)

Albert,

If you want to make one little adjustment in your play, I'm sure you will
suddenly start to win a lot more: Just make moves to maximize your mobility,
i.e. the number of moves you have available to you the next time, and
minimize the opponents. Do this instead of trying to maximize your chips, and
you will soon be much better.

Talk to me at aKademy and I will give you a few tips.

	-Inge (not that good himself, but done a lot of reversi programming :-) )

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |