[Kde-games-devel] kreversi_rewrite is almost finished... Pleasereview.

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Fri Sep 8 23:52:01 CEST 2006

From: "Dmitry Suzdalev" <dimsuz at gmail.com>
> Your post popped idea in my mind.
> Maybe I should put some hints from Wikipedia article on
> Reversi to kreversi's documentation. Or just provide a link
> to that article...

Excellent idea.  IIRC one of the strategies in the Wikipedia
article is also in the KReversi manual, but I think it would be a
good idea to copy in all of them.  A link would be not so good
for those who are dialup-challenged, like me and someone
else I know ;-) ... and links get out-of-date and broken ... but
it would be good to mention the Wiki article for other interest,
such as history of game, world championships, etc.

In brief, why not do both?  And please let me know if you would
like my help with editing the English in the KReversi doco.

All the best, Ian W.