[Kde-games-devel] KDE Legacy Entertainment

Martin Heni martin at heni-online.de
Wed Oct 25 18:59:44 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 25 October 2006 17:37, Dennis P wrote:

I am not fully in favor of this. I agree that the quality should be improved,
but being left with too few games because the criteria are too hard does not
help us either. Many games (I dont mean KDE games) are a lot of fun to play
even if the graphics are not up to date.

I see the main priority in getting everything KDE 4 compatible.

Btw dont get me wrong: The goal should be to update the stuff but I am not
sure your list is the right priority. E.g. I'd very much prefer a game with a
good "fun factor" over "I can quit and restart the game". Actually I'd prefer
this a lot ;-)