[Kde-games-devel] Kdegames poll

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Tue Oct 17 15:32:21 CEST 2006

> In question 2 a feature "More types of games" seems a bit fuzzy to me :).
> What types do you mean? You mean "Action,Arcade, Logic, Puzzle" etc?
> Or something else? Perhaps it seems fuzzy because of my fuzzy English
> knowlegde ;).

Sure, we need to be as clear as possible. Good points.

> In question 4 perhaps it would be good to state that several games or
> gametypes can be listed? (separated with comma?)
> Can phpesp handle such kind of data in the field?

Yes, handling of free text is not really structured, you can enter
anything at the field. We should clarify this as well.

There is the suggestion to use SurveyMonkey as well, let us collect more
feedback and decide what to do in order to start running this poll maybe
in one day or two.

Regards,
Mauricio