[Kde-games-devel] Kdegames poll

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 11:19:50 CEST 2006

Hi, Mauricio, guys!

Nice one to begin with! :)

Let me give you some feedback.

In question 2 a feature "More types of games" seems a bit fuzzy to me :).
What types do you mean? You mean "Action,Arcade, Logic, Puzzle" etc?
Or something else? Perhaps it seems fuzzy because of my fuzzy English
knowlegde ;).

In question 4 perhaps it would be good to state that several games or
gametypes can be listed? (separated with comma?)
Can phpesp handle such kind of data in the field?

Otherwise from the first glance it seems good.
If I found something else to suggest, I'll post it :).

Greetings,
Dmitry.