[Kde-games-devel] Change wand and light bulb around?

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Thu Oct 12 04:30:55 CEST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Wadham" <ianw at netspace.net.au>
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 4:11 PM

> I notice that "kstdgameaction.h" acquired two new game-actions
> called "hint" and "solve" in KDE 3.2.  The icon for "hint" is a
> wizard's wand and for "solve" is a light bulb.
>
> I suggest that they should be the other way around: "hint" as a
> light bulb and "solve" as a wizard's wand .... <cut>

As we discussed in this thread in March, I have swapped the
roles of the light bulb icon (idea) and wizard's wand icon
(wizard) in "libkdegames/kstdgameaction.cpp".  Light bulb is
now a Hint action and wand is a Solve action.  These changes
are in both the KDE 4 trunk and the KDE 3.5 branch.

All the best, Ian W.