[Kde-games-devel] KTuberling

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Sun Nov 5 18:07:53 CET 2006

> If anyone is interested in making KTuberling use SVG then I would draw
> your attention to the Potato head graphics
> http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2005/05/one-potato-two-potatos.html
> created by Nicu Buculei (of Inkscape and Openclipart.org) released to the
> public domain.

Well spotted, Alan! ebischoff was worried about having to convert the
art to SVG, but someone already did that, 18 months ago :) So the art is
no longer an obstacle for the conversion, it is just a matter of coding
the support for SVG in the game engine. Is Eric on this list?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini