[Kde-games-devel] Status: Lskat

Ollivier Lapeyre Johann johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 18:13:15 CET 2006

> I was hoping the move to SVG would not mean throwing out the old themes,
> which are a mix of retro (bad) and classic (good, just old).

it there are something to save, i will ;). If you look well, for katomic, i
keept atom, junctions and wall size, and refresh the look.
I'd like to keep some stuffs (to save my time ;), but i fear there are not
much. And peoples said that in the survey too. But in any case, i don't want
loose stuffs, from an user point of view i mean. So if i take KTuberling, it
need to keep its 3 level, svg or not.

> If anyone is interested in making KTuberling use SVG then I would draw
> your attention to the Potato head graphics
> http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2005/05/one-potato-two-potatos.html
> created by Nicu Buculei (of Inkscape and Openclipart.org) released to the
> public domain.

oh great. It could save time. and it was nice done. it is close than our
actual ktuberling, but "fresh". This is a good example how we can refresh
stuff. what's Éric thinking?