[Kde-games-devel] Status: Lskat

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 12:26:46 CET 2006

> > Btw, are you planning to port kwin4 in near future? Or will this take
> time?
>
> It looks excellent indeed!!!

:)

However, what I found was only an overview of the whole game - did I get
> this
> right?

for now yes.

For the porting I would need the graphics elements as individual
> pieces (similar to the old kwin4, that is the pieces, the board...). Is
> this
> available? If so I would implement this in the next couple of weeks.

On katomic and kbattleship,  all elements are in the same svg file, with a
specific id (i took name from png one). And the  game take them, and use
them.
Ask dimitry to know how he did, or look katomic code.

You could add a small "converting guide" on the wiki
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Games+SVG+status