[Kde-games-devel] Status: Lskat

Martin Heni martin at heni-online.de
Sun Nov 5 10:56:37 CET 2006

> Martin, have you seen cool svg graphics made by Johann for kwin4?
> It is in graphix dir, file everything.svg.
>
> Btw, are you planning to port kwin4 in near future? Or will this take time?

It looks excellent indeed!!!

However, what I found was only an overview of the whole game - did I get this
right? For the porting I would need the graphics elements as individual
pieces (similar to the old kwin4, that is the pieces, the board...). Is this
available? If so I would implement this in the next couple of weeks.

Dimity: You said you already did some stuff on kwin4 - is everything commited
to SVN so that we do not do the same stuff.