[Kde-games-devel] KGame/KPlayer API usability in kdegames

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 00:05:22 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 12 July 2006 01:46, you wrote:
> Correction on this point: KsirK uses KGameIO too and it's really easy to
> make computer players behave like local humans and remote ones. Up to now,
> I never tried to replace one by another. When a player leaves the game, it
> quits (optionaly saving it).
So I see it again - "it's useful, but not used" :)

> I planed to port KsirK to KDE4 (QGraphicsView) too, but I'm currently
> porting KGraphViewer so I have only few time for KsirK...
FYI: I miss more KsirK screenshots to get an idea what the KsirK is. I managed
to find only one and it seems that this is an old one.
Or I should improve my screenshot-searching skills? :)

> Well, this work must be done, So DIY/DIM... (Do It Yourself/Do It Myself)
> is probably the only answer.
Yes, you're right here :).
I'd get my hands on it. What needed is to decide where to start and with
what :). I think I'll continue my KGame lib sightseeing tour for some more
time to make that decision ;).

Cheers,
Dmitry.