[Kde-games-devel] hello kde-gamers

cedric cedric.borgese at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 01:06:11 CET 2006

hello,
I'm a kde user since some times and following the advice of johann I ported
knetwalk to svg in kde trunk.
It's not already perfect, and since I'm a very very very bad graphist, I made
some ugly svg to replace the png...
I attach the patch and if you are agree, I'll commit it.

I can also propose myself as official maintener of knetwalk since there is
currently  nobody according the wiki.

And last, I have one questions about porting games to svg :
it is better (more efficient) to put each svg in individual file, or all in
one svg(z) file and use id to render the appropriate part ?