[Kde-games-devel] kolf status update

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:15:28 CET 2006

I'm particularly unhappy with the the colour of the grass and the slopes at
> the moment, and the only thing I really love is the new look of the
> bumpers
> (the small red circular things) whose look was heavily based on the bumper
> in
> a mockup made by johnn_ol, so thanks for the idea johnn_ol, sorry only
> know
> your name on IRC.

Now you have my name and email ;)
On the SVG mockup, i did bumper, bridge, most of the the ball, ... i'll put
them on the SVG's svn yes. The hardest will be the water and the grass i
think.
Unfortunally, it was on my computer who's died this week end (mothercard,
CPU... but not hard drive :) I think i will wait some money (next month) to
re-built it, or redone the artwork. And there are also kwin4 and others ...

I think i have almost everything i need to start, thanks.