[Kde-games-devel] hello kde-gamers

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 23:48:24 CET 2006

> I'm a kde user since some times and following the advice of johann I
> ported
> knetwalk to svg in kde trunk.

nice, it's saving my day.

It's not already perfect, and since I'm a very very very bad graphist, I
> made
> some ugly svg to replace the png...

it's something i'll look later, don't worry about that.

I attach the patch and if you are agree, I'll commit it.

not enought c++ knowlage  to judge your code, hope someone will.

I can also propose myself as official maintener of knetwalk since there is
> currently  nobody according the wiki.

:D  nice.

And last, I have one questions about porting games to svg :
> it is better (more efficient) to put each svg in individual file, or all
> in
> one svg(z) file and use id to render the appropriate part ?

all in one SVG, with ID name on elements you need, because:
- it's save a looooooot of time for artists
- for futur kde-look section. GetHotNewStuff is buggy with severals files.

welcome here ;)