[Kde-games-devel] Multiplayer progress

Mathieu Jobin mathieu at justbudget.com
Sun Dec 10 04:17:08 CET 2006

I guess I'm gonna need my KDE4 environment setup.

On 12/8/06, Josef Spillner <spillner at kde.org> wrote:

> Am Freitag, 8. Dezember 2006 02:41 schrieb Mathieu Jobin:
> > any chances kggzmod could depend on Qt only. what part of kdelibs does
> > kggzmod need? I dont have a separate computer to run a KDE4 development
> > environment, neither I have the space and the CPU power on my laptop.
> KDE4
> > is still many months away (6)? I'm just wondering how feasible would it
> be
> > to make kggzmod not depend on KDE but only Qt4.
>
> Hm... I think a "grep -v kdDebug" should already make it work without KDE
> libraries. So if there is a need to have a Qt-only kggzmod we can make it
> so.
> However, the additional dialogs (seats dialog, highscores, server
> connection)
> will probably have to exist in two versions then, because for the GUI
> parts I
> really do not want to work without kdeui.
> Are there popular Qt-only games out there?
>
> Josef

gcc -O0  -DRUBY_EXPORT   -rdynamic -Wl,-export-dynamic -L.   main.o
-lruby-static
-ldl -lcrypt -lm   -o ruby
Everyone is trying their hardest to do their job but management has set it
up so that it's impossible.
Take the control over your money, track your expenses http://justbudget.com

Mathieu