[Kde-games-devel] Multiplayer progress

Mathieu Jobin mathieu at justbudget.com
Fri Dec 8 02:41:10 CET 2006

any chances kggzmod could depend on Qt only. what part of kdelibs does
kggzmod need? I dont have a separate computer to run a KDE4 development
environment, neither I have the space and the CPU power on my laptop. KDE4
is still many months away (6)? I'm just wondering how feasible would it be
to make kggzmod not depend on KDE but only Qt4.

thanks

On 12/8/06, Josef Spillner <spillner at kde.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> since I always miss the relevant people on IRC this is just an update on
> the
> progress:
> - KDE 4 porting of kggzmod and some related parts has started
> - I asked around for server hosting (e.g. the sysadmins) but I encourage
> others to do this as well - if we don't find a suitable hosting offer then
> we
> can ask for help on the dot
>
> For kggzmod the plan is to leave it in GGZ's SVN at playground/ggz-kde4
> for
> the moment and then (maybe in parallel) sort out where in kdegames to move
> it
> in.
> Maybe a list of needed features for multiplayer consistency among the
> games
> should also be compiled.
>
> The KDE 4.0 release schedule is heavily out of date and the feature plan
> with
> regards to games is also mostly a left-over from previous releases. So
> what
> has been gathered in the IRC meeting and been implemented already could be
> added there.
>
> Today I finished writing an important paper at my university so I can do
> some
> more hacking over the weekend again :-)
>
> Josef

gcc -O0  -DRUBY_EXPORT   -rdynamic -Wl,-export-dynamic -L.   main.o
-lruby-static
-ldl -lcrypt -lm   -o ruby
Everyone is trying their hardest to do their job but management has set it
up so that it's impossible.
Take the control over your money, track your expenses http://justbudget.com

Mathieu