[Kde-games-devel] Multiplayer progress

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Thu Dec 7 16:26:21 CET 2006

Hello,

since I always miss the relevant people on IRC this is just an update on the
progress:
- KDE 4 porting of kggzmod and some related parts has started
- I asked around for server hosting (e.g. the sysadmins) but I encourage
others to do this as well - if we don't find a suitable hosting offer then we
can ask for help on the dot

For kggzmod the plan is to leave it in GGZ's SVN at playground/ggz-kde4 for
the moment and then (maybe in parallel) sort out where in kdegames to move it
in.
Maybe a list of needed features for multiplayer consistency among the games
should also be compiled.

The KDE 4.0 release schedule is heavily out of date and the feature plan with
regards to games is also mostly a left-over from previous releases. So what
has been gathered in the IRC meeting and been implemented already could be
added there.

Today I finished writing an important paper at my university so I can do some
more hacking over the weekend again :-)

Josef