[Kde-games-devel] IRC meeting archives

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Mon Dec 4 22:19:15 CET 2006

Le lundi 4 décembre 2006 09:53, Josef Spillner a écrit :
> Am Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2006 09:34 schrieb Kleag:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Where is the transcript of this meeting ? I'm not able to find it. Maybe
> > should the transcripts be systematicaly linked from the IRC meeting Wiki
> > page ?
>
> I have attached the log. We might put it into the wiki or at least link
> from the wiki page. Hopefully lists.kde.org will support attachments one
> day so we can link to the list archives
Thank you !

About the time of the meeting. It was asked if the chosen time was OK for
presents, and it was. Well, maybe they were present because thi time was OK
for them ;-)

Kleag

--
Gael de Chalendar
CEA-List

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer