[Kde-games-devel] IRC meeting archives

Mathieu Jobin mathieu at justbudget.com
Tue Dec 5 02:43:07 CET 2006

I tried posting the transcript as a mail but it was too big. I thought it
would get authorized by the moderator.

On 12/5/06, Kleag <kleag at free.fr> wrote:

> Le lundi 4 décembre 2006 09:53, Josef Spillner a écrit:
> > Am Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2006 09:34 schrieb Kleag:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Where is the transcript of this meeting ? I'm not able to find it.
> Maybe
> > > should the transcripts be systematicaly linked from the IRC meeting
> Wiki
> > > page ?
> >
> > I have attached the log. We might put it into the wiki or at least link
> > from the wiki page. Hopefully lists.kde.org will support attachments one
> > day so we can link to the list archives
> Thank you !
>
> About the time of the meeting. It was asked if the chosen time was OK for
> presents, and it was. Well, maybe they were present because thi time was
> OK
> for them ;-)
>

> Kleag
> >
> > Josef
>
> --
> Gael de Chalendar
> CEA-List
> Centre de Fontenay-aux-Roses
> Laboratoire d'Ingénierie de la Connaissance Multimédia Multilingue (LIC2M)
> (Multimedia and Multilingual Knowledge Engineering Laboratory)
> Bat. 38-2 ; 18, rue du Panorama ; BP 6
> 92265 Fontenay aux Roses Cedex ; France
> Tél.:01.46.54.80.18 ; Fax.:01.46.54.75.80
> Email : Gael.D.O.T.de-Chalendar.A at T.cea.D.O.T.fr
>
> --
> KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
> http://gna.org/projects/ksirk
>
> KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
> http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer

gcc -O0  -DRUBY_EXPORT   -rdynamic -Wl,-export-dynamic -L.   main.o
-lruby-static
-ldl -lcrypt -lm   -o ruby
Everyone is trying their hardest to do their job but management has set it
up so that it's impossible.
Take the control over your money, track your expenses http://justbudget.com

Mathieu