[Kde-games-devel] Tileset storage location and KNewStuff

mauricio at tabuleiro.com mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Wed Aug 30 22:31:42 CEST 2006

> not use KNewStuff. Also, apparently according to the docs the packagers
> are free to store card data separately, and Debian uses
>
> /usr/share/apps/carddecks
>
> for example, and make the package a requirement only for kpat, lskat and
> kpoker.

Correction: the location is set in CMakeLists to APPINSTALLDATA/carddecks,
what is up to the packager is if it will be installed with libkdegames, or
only when games that require it are requested.
Guess this is a good approach for tileset data. Need to investigate if
this will conflict with Gnome, however, or if we need to use kgametilesets
or something like that to avoid collisions.

Regards,
Mauricio