[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner initial port completed

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Sat Aug 12 07:32:08 CEST 2006

From: <mauricio at tabuleiro.com>
> I also ... bumped KGoldrunner's version number to 2.1.

Fine ...

> There is no change in gameplay ...

Really?... ;-).  I've now got KGoldrunner 2.1 running, so
I am doing a bit of "stress-testing".  I'll post my findings
direct to Mauricio and I guess we'll let people know when
the port is fully tested and ready for release.  It's standing
up amazingly well, though, and is very playable, even in
some of the more advanced and timing-sensitive levels.

All the best, Ian W.