[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner initial port completed

mauricio at tabuleiro.com mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Fri Aug 11 23:05:31 CEST 2006

> * Update kdelibs from svn and see if it has been fixed
> * If not, try to fix it!
> * If you can not, contact the last person(s) who touched the file and tell
> them your problem
> * If they don't react contact kde-core-devel and tell about your problem.

It was a one line fix, actually a reversal of a 40 day old commit, that
was supposed to clean a KDE3 oddity but actually created this visual
glitch. I fixed it and posted a long message to kde-core-devel explaining
the reason for the rollback and the need for a more permanent (and
accurate) fix. For now the KDE3 behavior is restored.

I also adjusted a layout I have missed (highscores) and bumped
KGoldrunner's version number to 2.1. There is no change in gameplay or
file format, but I believe we should bump the version number as the port
may introduce unexpected bugs, and this will help us differentiate the
KDE3 and KDE4 versions.

Regards,
Mauricio