[Kde-games-devel] a few Mahjongg levels/layouts

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Oct 8 00:39:01 CEST 2005

Hi, as kmahjongg sucky mantainer i don't know what to do with that, imho they
are too many layouts to distribute with the game and they have to be gpl or
something compatible to be added anyway, would you like to be added or maybe
just a mention on http://games.kde.org/kmahjongg/ is all you want?

Albert

A Dimecres 05 Octubre 2005 18:07, Alan Horkan va escriure: