[Kde-games-devel] a few Mahjongg levels/layouts

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Wed Oct 5 18:07:02 CEST 2005

A while back I created some KMahjongg levels and with a little prompting
from one of the KOffice developers I figured I should probably let you
know about them.

KMahjongg Layouts
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/devel/kde/kdegames/kmahjongg/layouts/
(No licensing specified.  If you want to use them ask me and we can sort
something out.)

There are twenty one Mahjongg layouts I am reasonably happy with and the
roughwork directory contains more levels which are either not particularly
interesting or incomplete in some way due to limitations in KMahjongg and
the KMahjongg level editor.  (If you are interested I'll say more and
maybe file some bug reports if I have time but the biggest problem was
the limited dimensions allowed.)

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org