[Kde-games-devel] Re: The Oware Wizard

michaelcollins at ivorycity.com michaelcollins at ivorycity.com
Wed Feb 16 15:41:09 CET 2005

Andi,

Thank you very much for the feedback!

I added a menubar as per your suggestions and am working on making the KDE
changes. I will release a separate version specially for KDE and mirror
the additions to the 'Qt' only version for people who might want to run on
MS or other.

I like your idea about the key-to-cup shortcuts. I'm going to add that.
Thanks!

Michael