[Kde-games-devel] The Oware Wizard

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 28 19:21:10 CEST 2005

You should ask kde admins to give you a cvs (soon svn) account so you can put
your code on playground-games module, then once you feel it is complete you
can ask it to move to the review module and once you have the "OK" it'll be
decided if it belongs to kdegames or if it should be released separately, in
that case it will form part of the extragear programs.

Albert

A Dilluns 18 Abril 2005 22:47, michaelcollins at ivorycity.com va escriure: