[Kde-games-devel] Re: The Oware Wizard

Andreas Beckermann b_mann at gmx.de
Thu Apr 28 19:28:56 CEST 2005

On Thursday 28 April 2005 19:21, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> You should ask kde admins to give you a cvs (soon svn) account so you can
> put your code on playground-games module, then once you feel it is complete
> you can ask it to move to the review module and once you have the "OK"
> it'll be decided if it belongs to kdegames or if it should be released
> separately, in that case it will form part of the extragear programs.
>
> Albert

Actually I was already about to commit this thing to cvs (and then ask Michael
to get a cvs account so he can maintain it). Except for the things I
mentioned (and probably a few other small issues that I missed) it looks like
a good addition to kdegames.

However since not even those issues that I pointed out 2 Months ago got fixed,
I think this game would be completely unmaintained in cvs. And I think we
should not commit new games that are unmaintained in cvs right from the
beginning.

CU
Andi