[Kde-games-devel] Some work on Kreversi

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Wed Apr 6 18:28:06 CEST 2005

On Friday 01 April 2005 10.03, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Give him(her) the full power from the beginning and maybe and option to go
> to a less powered GUI, if you start with the less powered GUI most users
> won't even realize they have a better GUI available.

Ok, I will do that.

Well, this batch of GUI changes for KReversi is done.  What do you think?  Is
it any better or does it just add a lot of clutter of the application?

 -Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |