[Kde-games-devel] Icon for "show possible moves"

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sat Oct 16 00:05:14 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am working on KReversi, and I want to implement wish 82900: "Show possible
moves in the current position".

This will be a KAction with an icon in the toolbar and an entry in the View(?)
menu.  I haven't decided yet if it will be a toggled option or a one-shot
thing, but that is not the problem.

What I would like to know is which icon would be best to use for this.  Any
suggestions?  The best choice would be a standard icon, but I am not sure
that there is an appropriate one.

	-Inge
--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |