[Kde-games-devel] Re: KReversi: the current state of things

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Wed Oct 13 11:39:25 CEST 2004

Rob Kaper wrote:

> On Saturday 09 October 2004 5:58pm, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>> > Just a little question, though.  Is anybody interested in status
>> > reports
>> > like this?  Otherwise it seems like a wasted effort to make them.
>>
>> Really interested not, but when i recieve them i'm happy to know there is
>> still someone working at kdegames.
>
> There's little organization, but various people do their bits. Most apps
> are mature though, so few have to be maintained. I just wish KSVG would
> progress so I can extend Atlantik to a generic rendering model and
> implement more game types. I've made a lot of progress in that area but
> without generic rendering of boards I can't realy be bothered to finish
> that.

I'd like too. I have little time, currently, but last Christmas I was toying
with the idea of the implementation of a regional card game for KDE.
Since the available card decks did not suit me, I ended up drawing my own
with sodipodi. Attached are some of the preliminary results. I have some
more graphics done, could these be useful for kdegames?

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a yo-yo
                                                            - Enoch Root