[Kde-games-devel] KReversi: the current state of things

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Mon Oct 11 15:55:14 CEST 2004

On Sunday 10 October 2004 13.23, Rob Kaper wrote:
> There's little organization, but various people do their bits. Most apps
> are mature though, so few have to be maintained. I just wish KSVG would
> progress so I can extend Atlantik to a generic rendering model and
> implement more game types. I've made a lot of progress in that area but
> without generic rendering of boards I can't realy be bothered to finish
> that.

Yes!  SVG would make everything completely resizable.  I would like that a
lot!

> Perhaps I too should put more progress updates here. It's not like the list
> is high traffic and a few more posts on what we're doing might get some
> more people involved?

I think so.  Just seeing that a project (kdegames in this case) is active
would make people more interested and encourage them to be more active
themselves.  Nobody likes to work in a vacuum.

And it is also interesting to hear about long-term plans.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |